The fabric is (I think) Kokka, and it made its way into a couple of bits and pieces round the place, on account of being so awesome. The softie is named Numberwang, after this.
Also, I finished the first draft of my thesis yesterday and sent it off to supervisors to read, so today I have given myself a study break. I've been working on quilted pillow cases for the living room from some of the fabric I bought at the Quilt Fair. The original plan was to just make small ones, but once I discovered that my husband couldn't stand the nasty green cushions in our lounge any more than I could the plan suddenly morphed into making those few scraps of fabric cover two enormous cushions, about 80cm x 100cm each. I've made the fronts for them now, and need to scavenge some more fabric for the backs. It may not be the neatest job in the world, but I think they'll look ok.